The following employment application may be viewed and printed using Adobe's Acrobat Reader OR you may complete and submit the application online.
Online applications DO NOT require a signature and may be submitted via the Internet. Alternatively, you may complete the information by hand and
then submit by mail to the address below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
SMBSC employs approximately 300 benefit rated employees as well as an additional 400 seasonal employees. Employees hired as year-round are offered
the following benefits:
- Health and dental insurance for Employee and dependents
- Employer paid life insurance premiums
- 401(k) Plan
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Vacation - 1 week after 1 year of service and up to 6 weeks after 25 years of service
- Educational aid assistance
Factory positions require working a 12-hour rotating shift. Shifts work 7AM-7PM and 7PM-7AM. The recurring 28-day scheule alternates work weeks of
36 and 48 hours, with as many as 7 consecutive days off between shifts.
»Shift Schedule example
Human Resources Department
Southern Minnesota Beet Sugar Cooperative
83550 County Road 21
PO Box 500
Renville, MN 56284
Phone: (320) 329-4146