Southern Minnesota Beet Sugar Cooperative is setting a standard in business as an Employer invested in helping employees save for retirement. On September 21, 2015, Former Governor Tim Pawlenty recognized Southern Minnesota Beet Sugar Cooperative with the Save 10 Award.
Why is this Save 10 Award a big deal?
• Awarded to select Employers who are committed to helping Employees Save 10% of their income towards retirement.
• Save 10 Employers are setting a standard in American business by providing savings tools, education and encouraging retirement savings.
• Recognizes Employers who are helping to address America’s low saving rate.
• Identifies SMBSC as a good corporate citizen.
• Save 10 is a distinguished business award recognizing and encouraging responsible employers to make a difference in retirement savings programs.
The Save 10 Award distinguishes Southern Minnesota Beet Sugar Cooperative as an Employer who is investing in their Employees’ futures.
“SAVE 10 is a coalition of best-in-class employers and resource partners who offer, are committed to offering, or are helping Americans achieve retirement security through Saving 10%.”
Other companies that have joined the Save 10 effort include Allstate, Assurant, AXA, Cargill, Edward Jones, EZE Castle Integration, First Horizon, Franklin Resources, IBM, LPL Financial, Mastercard, Milliman, Nationwide, Northern Trust, Popular Community Bank, Principal, Prudential, Putnam Investments, Quicken Loans, State Farm, SunTrust, TransAmerica, Toyota Financial Services, United Technologies and UNUM.
For more details about the event and more photos, go to the Financial Services Roundtable website.
For more information about the Save10 Initiative, go to Save10.org.